Modules and other accessories ---- Carton packaging
Fixed cabinet--- Wooden Case packaging
Rental cabinet - Flight Case packaging
All port (Shenzhen Yantian etc..)
1 - 100
To be negotiated
Light Weight P3.91 Indoor Curved Led Screen For Stage
250mm x 250mm
64dots x 64dots
Cabinet Material/led color
Die casting Aluminum
Standard Cabinet Size
500mm x 500mm/500x1000mm
≥5000 cd/smq, adjustable by software
2880HZ, adjustable by software
R.G.B brightness 256 level adjustable
AC110V/ 220V ±10%, 50HZ
Blind Spot Rate
Synchronous, Asynchronous, 3G,WIFI,USB
PC Display Resolution
With DVI Graphic card
Win 98, Win2000, XP, Win7, Win8, Win10
Video Signal Mode
RF, S-Video, RGB, RGBHV, YUV, YC etc
1. Thin and light die casting aluminum cabinets, can be easily spiced up and down.
2. High refresh rate 2880Hz and high brightness ≥5500cd/smq.
3. Easy to install and disassemble, save your time.
4. Achieve front maintenance with maintenance tool, convenient for different applications.
5. Applications in TV station, church, DJ bar, stage background, conference, advertising store, etc.
HD P3.91/P4.81 500 x 500mm Curved LED Display P3.91 P4.81 500 x 1000mm Curved LED Display
Curved LED Display
1.Curved LED display. can be flexibly installed according to different activities.
2.The curvature of every two cabinets can be bent by 30 degrees.
3.Typical sizes are 500x500mm cabinet and 500x1000mm cabinet.
4.The cabinet material is a die casting aluminum cabinet.
5.Double handle design and easy installation.
Our Project Case
Q1: What's the warranty of your LED Display Screen ? A1: We have a 3-year warranty for our led display screen, and 100,000 hours life span of the led lamps.
Q2: What about your Pre-sale service and After-sale service?
A2: For Pre-sale service: We have a professional sales team and professional technical team who are willing to answer your question 24 hours on line. We can offer a set of solution for your project! For After-sale service: We can instruct you how to use, adjust the screens, and common maintenance with spare parts. Also, we can send engineers to your country if you need.
Q3: What's your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A3: We accept T/T and L/C, For both T/T and L/C, At least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery. Production time would be about 15-25 days according to your order quantity.
Q4: What's the control system?
A4: For synchronous control system: We use Nova, Linsn or Colorlight control system. For asynchronous control system: We use Onbon or Xixun control system.
Q5: How can you ensure the led display product quality? A5: We have nearly 10-year experience in producing Led Display with good reputation in this industry. We would do 24 hours ageing to promise 100% non-dead chips before shipment.